Administration Introduction (1 of 5): Dynamics CRM 2011
This video provides an overview of data retention capabilities, additional data types and dynamic hyperlinks are available so that administrators can tailor dialogs and workflows to meet specific business requirements. At Training Material Completion you will be able to:
• Recognize the concept of a Multiple Series chart, with visual examples, to compare similar data points (e.g., budget to actual)
• Create charts with multiple series
• Create charts with multiple categories
• Create area charts and stacked charts
Dynamic Queries in CRM 2011 Dialogs
One of the things you can do with the user interface options available in CRM 2011 dialogs is to give users the option of querying CRM data. You can also create "dynamic queries": queries that use as input values selected from a previous query.
These are a little tricky to create, so in case I forgot how to build them before my new book comes out, I thought I better record this!
[Job] - Accenture: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, India
Location: Mumbai, India
Years of experience:- 3 to 4 years
Must to have:-
• Experience with Microsoft CRM 2011 Modules and features related
• Experience with Microsoft CRM 2011 customizations and Configuration [Sitemap, Writing jScripts, Developing/Registering plug-ins, workflows and dialogs, SDK, importing data and CRM Deployment Manager
• Experience with developing and implementing web/windows applications with Microsoft Visual Studio .Net
• Experience with developing XML Web Services and Server components
• Experience in writing oData and Linq
• Identify build or development changes, code and peer reviews and unit testing
• Experienced working on development project Good to have:"
Full Time Graduation
Record Type: Currency
One default currency is defined for organization.
Multiple currencies manages conversion rates.
For Multiple currencies all transaction recorded in base currency
What's New in CRM 2011 Workflows: Dialogs
Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Connector for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Keeping on top of your Pipeline - Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
This video provides an overview of how to automatically send an email reminder every time an open opportunity goes 14 or more days without being updated or modified. This is a best practice for sales teams and management that want to make sure they are on top of their pipeline.
[Job] - TCS: MS CRM Solution Architect, India
Company: Tata Consultancy Services
Location: Kolkata, India
Job Title: MS CRM Solution Architect
Job ID: 89814
Experience Required: 7 - 12 Years
Job Role: Developer
Qualification Required: BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION, BACHELOR OF COMPUTER SCIENCE, BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING
Skills Required: Enterprise Solutions and Frameworks - Microsoft Dynamics CRM
How to hide ribbon button?
Create a solution add the entity what you want and export it and extract it xml designer.
Then navigate into the location RibbonDiffXml next add the customaction tag
Then add the <hidecustomaction by specifying the hideactionid and location.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 for Tablets - Charts, Search, and Tiles