• Should be able to create and debug Plugins - Should be able to create and debug Custom Workflow activities
• Should be able to do Ribbon customization - Understanding of Solutions - Understanding of the security in Dynamics CRM
• Should have understanding of using Developer Toolkit for Dynamics CRM
Good to have:
• Strong design and development skills
• Ability to design and develop flows
• Effectively communicates to internal and external stake-holders"
Full Time Graduation
Tablet Productivity Enhancements in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
Dynamics CRM 2011 Field-Level Security
In addition to record-level secutiry, Dynamics CRM 2011 lets you selectively expose privileges at the field level. Richard Knudson shows you how to do it in this excerpt from his series of monthly 4-hour training sessions, Dynamics CRM 2011 Essentials.
[Job] - Accenture: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, India
Location: Pune, India
"Role:- Developer Years of experience:- 3 to 4 years
Must to have:-
• Experience with Microsoft CRM 2011 Modules and features related
• Experience with Microsoft CRM 2011 customizations and Configuration [Sitemap, Writing jScripts, Developing/Registering plug-ins, workflows and dialogs, SDK, importing data and CRM Deployment Manager
• Experience with developing and implementing web/windows applications with Microsoft Visual Studio .Net
• Experience with developing XML Web Services and Server components
• Experience in writing oData and Linq
• Identify build or development changes, code and peer reviews and unit testing
• Experienced working on development project Good to have:"
- Basic qualifications
Full Time Graduation
Membership Management for CRM 2011
Planet Technologies presents Membership Management for CRM 2011. This video shows how to install and then load sample data for the Membership Management solution.
Rollup and Calculated Fields in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Customization New Features - Phone Number Format
MS CRM Interview Question
What is NuGet package main use in MS CRM?
Rollup 3 How to move ms crm 2011 to 2013.
What is Bootstrap in ADX Studio?
What is the in Filed services in MS crm 2016?
How to change theme in 7 portal through ADX Studio?
[Job] - Infosys: Associate Consultant, Microsoft Dynamics CRM - USA
Infosys– EASESV - Senior Associate Consultant – MS Dynamics CRM
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As an Associate Consultant, you will be a key contributor to the consulting team at different phases of the project including discovery, solution generation, design/architecture and the detailing of the overall process. You will be involved in the recommendation, configuration, evaluation and deployment of high-quality solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Redmond, WA. This position may require relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Basic • Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education. • At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology.
Preferred • At least 1 year of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes • At least 1 year of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Marketing, Parature, Social Engagement • At least 1 year of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation and deployment • At least 1 year of experience in creating requirement specifications based on internal/External consulting, documenting and reviewing Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes • Analytical and Communication skills • Planning and Co-ordination skills • Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.